1. Fundamental Technical knowledge how on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT,2000, XP)
E-Mail and Internet mail
Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
1. Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent.
2. Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
3. Good problem solving and analytical skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and
managing back to back calls when
6. Flexible to work 24 X 7.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduation (Any B. E/ Any B. Tech will be an added advantage)
Shifts Timings: Rotational
Salary- 2.0L/ A to 3L/ A ( based on performance in interview).
Freshers also can apply.
For Registered Users
If you are a Registered User, you may send same Mails to multiple Jobs.
AddIT Help Desk/Technical Support Engineer Voice to your Mail List.