Job Location :
0 - 1 yr/s
Contact Person :
022 - 2580 4445
10000-18000 per month
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
(74538) - Posted on 04-11-2014
Walk-in Interviews :
Open on anyday
Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 to Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014
1. A FRESHER/ EXPERIENCED Graduate from Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ IT stream with SSC, HSC 60 & Aggregate 50.
2. Should be good in preparing test cases.
3. Should be able to speak average English.
4. Should be a quick learner and interested in learning new technologies.
5. Honest, modest, friendly, patient & above all TEAM PLAYER.
6. Eager, eager, EAGER to always learn and better your skills and yourself.
7. Eager to find a company where you can grow and become a tester. (You are looking for a long-term/ stable position. You are NOT a job-hopper. )
8. Located in MUMBAI - somewhere close to Thane West/ Wagle Estate - on the Central line.
The interview will consist of 2 tests:
1. One Aptitude/ Logic Test (20 min)
2. One Spot the Difference/ Trainee Tester (20 min)
Candidates who are offered a position, will be trained for THREE MONTHS on how to properly TEST WEB, TABLET and MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITES up to INTERNATIONAL standards. They would be working closely with an INTERNATIONAL Management team that has worked with brands such as GE, Sony, Vodafone, BBC, Jaguar, Volvo, IBM, MTV, Bank of New York, etc.
Your three months training will cover topics such as:
1. How do web browsers work/ the programming technologies behind most websites.
2. How to perform front-end QA/ testing of a website across browsers and devices, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
3. How to perform code inspection of a website, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
4. How to perform website related speed checks, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
5. Basic Project Management concept, especially as they relate to testing.
6. The latest trends and techniques when it comes to becoming an expert in web, tablet, and mobile-related testing techniques.
7. Based on performance, ability, and company requirements, certain candidates will then be trained to become QA