Audit Executive, Mumbai
Asutosh & Pankaj - providers of audit, tax, consulting
Job Location :
3 - 5 yr/s
Contact Person :
Sidrah HR At Asutosh & Pankaj Chartered Accountants, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072
Auditing, Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Cost Accounting, Financial analysis, Tally, Tax accounting, Problem Solving Ability, English
3.0 - 5.5 Lacs per annum
No. of Job Positions :
Reference Code :
(74215) - Posted on 13-12-2014
We are looking for a CA with appropriate knowledge of Finance & accounting with 3-4 year exp.
Looking for a Chartered accountant which has exposure towards financial reporting, taxation & Audit
The role of a chartered accountant can cover many aspects of finance work, including:
1. Preparation, Analysis and Finalization of quarterly and yearly financials.
2. Conducting Internal, Statutory, con-current, Tax Audits and evaluate audit findings, preparing, and presenting the result of audit work and recommendations to the management and audit committee.
3. Advising Company on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax related issues.
4. Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
5. Advance TAX and MAT computations
6. Preparation, Filing and submission of various statutory returns for compliance.
7. Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financialirregularities as they arise
8. Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
9. Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
10. Advising on tax and treasury issues