Position Sought :
Software Engineer - Testing, Quality Analyst
31 years Experience : 7.5
|Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering||Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela |
Preferred Location :
Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Pune
Job Category :
| Resume |
To be successful software professional in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement allowing me to actualize the skills developed so far with a good potential for professional growth and further learning.
- More than 7 Years of experience in Software Testing.
- Certified ISTQB Foundation level (CTFL) Tester.
- Working experience in the following tools sets: (XML/ SOA Test, Informatica, Control-M/ Enterprise Manager, Rally, HP Quality Center, QTP, JIRA and ClearQuest).
- Experience in working on Agile/ SCRUM development methodology.
- Good knowledge on Web services Testing and ETL Testing.
- Excellent working knowledge of automation testing concepts & defect management.
- Knowledge of Test Plan & verification and validation techniques.
- Involved in Review of Use-Case, SDS, FS and Test Cases.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience in preparation and execution of test cases, bug documentation and bug reporting.
- Developed automated smoke, functional, and regression test suites.
- Involved in user support, enhancement, bug fixing, and Client-Interaction.
- Experience of working on live servers in production environment.
- Experience of working with Global Team (Onsite Team).
- Receiver of Accenture Celebrates Excellence Award, Performer of the Month Award and SPOT Award.
- Current Employer : CenturyLink Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
(Qwest Telecom Software Services Pvt. Ltd. )
- Duration : June 2011 to till date.
- Designation : Software Engineer-Testing.
- Previous Employer : Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Duration : July 2010 to June 2011.
- Designation : Software Engineer.
- Previous Employer : Opsource India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Duration : November 2007 to June 2010.
- Designation : Quality Analyst.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Orissa.
- Testing Tools QTP, HP Quality Center, SOA Test, Informatica, JIRA, ClearQuest
- Database Oracle, SQL Server
- Operating Systems Windows 7, Windows 98/ 2000/ XP, UNIX, LINUX
Project # 1
Project Title Optius Automation
Client SaskTel International
Platform/ Tools HP Quality Center, QTP, JIRA and SOA Test
Team Size 15
Optius is a web based application designed to be used by telecom service providers to Provide Services and to Maintain the existing Service. Optius supports 5 types of service orders:
- Assign Order:
o Assign order is creating a new service order as per customer request.
- Change Order:
o Change order processes customer requests for change against an existing connection.
- Move Order:
o Move order takes care of customer requests to move existing connection from one address to another address.
- Suspend/ Restore Order:
o Suspend orders are initiated either as per customer request or by the telecom service provider to suspend the existing connection. Restore order is initiated against suspend orders to restore the suspended connection.
- Disconnect Order:
o Disconnect orders are created to disconnect existing connections. This can be requested by customer or can be initiated by the service providers.
- Involved in black box testing.
- Participated in customer requirement analysis.
- Involved in Review of SDS, FS and Test Cases.
- Designed smoke, functional, system and regression test cases.
- Conducted execution of sanity, smoke, functional, regression and System test cases.
- Designed automated scripts using descriptive programming and Object Repository.
- Debugged automation scripts and fixed issues encountered during debug.
- Used Quality Center for test designing, test execution and JIRA for defect reporting.
- Communicated Development Team regarding open issues and driven them to closure.
- Received SPOT Award for my quick learning skills and contribution to Testing.